Sparkle and Sweeties

by | |

Some favourites : (left top)Two heart leather and hook bracelets; self-made pearl and crystal neckace/bracelet; Chanel flower ring & Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.
(Middle row-left) belongs to gun earring; Tinkerbell earring; 'V' & 'J' Rings; Double feather wings.
(Bottom) Charm Bracelet; Wing pendants

Spent a quick moment reaorganising some of my jewellery. It was a bit of a mess but I sorted it out at the end. Picked out some of my favourites at the moment.

Had a great day out with my Grandma yesterday, went to Central London with her. We went to Napket for lunch- which she really enjoyed (but I'm not so much a salad fan or vegetable fan), then Bond Street and Selfridges. The point of my trip to town was to get plain vest tops so that I can wear them under my uniform for my up and coming course (countdown begins less than a week). I ended up gettin ribbed vests from GAP.

I dropped by Laduree to get another box of macarons having bought my first box last week. Louboutin has designed three macaron boxes for Laduree; obviously I HAD to get my hands on them.

Christian Louboutin Laduree Boxes









0 comments:

Post a Comment