A Few of My Favourite Things...

by | |
So as mentioned I'm obsessed with shoes... especially Christian Louboutins! My obsession with Louboutins started last year October/November, with black patent simples, quickly followed by nude vps... the next thing I know I'm hitting the sales in Hong Kong. Now its nearly a year since my first pair and I have purchased... 16 pairs! They just make me feel so good wearing them- some say im mad but Hey! I love shoes, others might love other things!
here are ok... 3 of them.... I dont want to bombard this post with too many shoes.

My limited edition Selfridges centennial Very Prives, Miss Allen Pony Hair
and my Black Jazz Decolletes





I'm also madly in love with my dogs, I've grown up with dogs since the age of four. Here are two- Misty the black labrador and Cookie my Siberian husky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment