Introduction

by | |

So here I am 23 years of my life... most of which was stuck in a prestigious girls school in London- hated it! One year spent doing a graphics foundation, three years doing a Business Management BA Degree... and finally since I refuse to face the reality of work life... A year doing a Grand Diplome in Cordon Bleu- French cuisine and patisserie! This officially starts next Friday!

After finishing my exams in May, I've spent most of my time with DBF (dear boy friend), travelled around China (not staying in a city for more than 4 nights), grown my shoe, nail varnish, make-up and clothes collection. Returned to London and done absolutely nothing apart from shopping and eating. Though I still which I was in Sanya!

Hope you enjoy this blog, its a bit random but... Hey! its a start!

Dreaming....

0 comments:

Post a Comment